Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Monday

Monday was a fine and sunny day. It`s little bit hot but the heat didn`t bother us. I know it was a good day start for me for the whole week.

Around 5:30 in the morning i woke up and prepared my husband`s breakfast. I just made him a light breakfast meal for he`s on diet. My husband left about 6:10 to work. Few hours later after i made our bed and cleaned the whole house i started signing up online for some sites where i can make money. Then, after i made just one blog my father-in-law got up and so we had breakfast together and then we straightened up everything we need to do for that day.

First thing we did was go to his bank and close his bank account at Wachovia, because Asheville is quit far from where we`re living he closed his account for a reason to save gas-due to the high price, save time and of course to save money too. We then went to the closest Bank of America from our place then he opened a new account to them. Ok, we`ll done with our bank business already.

Second thing, we went grocery shopping at Ingles. The store was huge. They have everything we wanted. As we were walking trying to find things we wanted, i`ve seen some vegetables i wanted to so i picked them up and put in our cart. I didn`t care of the price at all. After almost 2 hours on the store i started to get hungry and so we headed home.

It was about 1:00 when we got home. Here we go lunchtime. I made me a ham and cheese sandwich and a soda and dad ate the same too. Of course as i normally does, i eat while I'm working with my blog. Time went so fast and here comes my husband. i then left the office cause my husband had to work on the computer. I left the office and started to prepare our food for dinner.

I marinated shrimp and steak, i made a vegetable salad and wrap the corn with butter and foil. A few hours later my husband then came out to grill. He was the chef that day. I love the way he cook, its excellent especially his shrimp and steak. We had a good and excellent dinner, we ate outside just like we had a picnic and it was fun!!!

No comments: