Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Classes for CNA

Yesterday, i went to hospital to inform about CNA classes(Certified Nursing Assistant). As i got there i went right away to the information and talked to one staff. She`s a pretty old lady, very approachable and very nice. I then asked her about if she know any school wherein i can take the classes.

After getting the name of the school, directions and informations that i wanted, i headed right away to Haywood Community College where they take classes for this short course. i went right away to the information then ask whom i can speak with. They immediately brought me to the room of the nursing department. Again, i talked to a very nice old lady. She told me all the requirements and fees. But according to her i gotta have a reading test before i can attend the classes. I wasn`t nervous at all when i heard the word `reading test'. I have self confidence so no worries at all. She then gave the the address of that place for reading test.

After i got everything all what i wanted i called my husband right away. He was so happy to hear about it,but because he`s at work i didn`t told him everything.When he gets home i talked to him then all the informations i got. So he decided and said yes right away. I can then go to school next month.

Tomorrow, i decided then to have my reading test and I'm praying and hoping i can pass.

No comments: