Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Sunday But Ended to a Bad Day

Last Sunday was a fine day! Early morning after our breakfast me and my husband went out riding on other town. It was a beautiful weekend for us. We enjoyed the day riding and sight seeing on the mountains and fish haunting on the river. After four hours we went back home and get ready for we`re going to attend a welcome party. As soon as we got home my baby had shower while I'm getting ready. about an hour later we then headed to the party. There, i met a lot of Filipinos, new neighborhood for the place isn`t far from ours. All people seemed to be very good and entertaining. They were good and so i feel like at home. i didn`t feel aloof cause everybody was friendly though it`s my first time to meet them... OK, we stayed there for a while mingle to different people for a while. It`s not that we just ate and run ha ha but my husband was so sleepy and so we headed home right away. Whats bad is when we got home my father-in-law have a stroke and so we immediately brought him to hospital. I was so much happy that we had so much fun, we had a great day and a wonderful day but ended up to very sad and bad one. Good thing is we are close to the hospital. k, so we stayed there for about 5 hours and waited for the doctor`s decision and result of test for my father-in-law. the doctor then said they need to confined him and observer more to whats goin on with my him and see if he`ll get better tomorrow. He was then left in the hospital and me and my husband went home.

No comments: