Friday, July 25, 2008

I`m Back

Ok, how am i gonna start? he he... Well, it`s been a while since i haven`t updated my blog here. And i wanna share some goodnews and bad i had for the last month.

Last days of June was been a busy day for me and my family. Those days we`ve been on process a buying a house so a lot of stuff to do. Since i don't work i have to do packing while my husband is at work. Really a hard tasks. I wanted to get some help from my friends but i wasn`t able to for i only knew some of them here at North Carolina for couple days so i feel like I'm shy he he... Second, i was on a plan of going to school. And so i haven`t had no time to update my blog as well as to talk online with my friends. It was really been hard to me during those days for not getting online cause for me `GETTING ONLINE' is very important to my life...

So friends and folks out there I`m back!!!

No comments: