Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Getting my Liscense

Hmmm.... Really so ecxited to share the goodnews to you all folks. Well, well well... Ok here it is.. It`s been a dream of mine to learn how to drive a car and to have my own car. And now i think i finally got it.



Driving is very dangerous and risky for me. It needs concentration and lots of practice and being relax. I believe driving is fun because by then when u learned how to drive u can go anywhere else u wanted and explore places. In my life i never drive a car or a truck. So i was kinda happy the time my husband tought me how to drive. because he`s always i mean everyday at work i had a limited time to practice. I can only practice after he gets home from work and for few minutes. It was several weeks of practice after i went and get my liscence. I was so much happy and nervous when i took the exam but im confident i can pass the test and so i did it.

No comments: