Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Birthday Celebration of My Dad

Last Saturday,August 9, was a very big day for my father-in-law. He just celebrated his birthday so me, my husband and him went out for a dinner and celebrated his birthday. Since he wanted something seafood we look online for the nearest restaurant wherein we can get seafood. So far the restaurant is in Hendersonville. It`s about 30 mins drive from our place but we still drove all the way there for the hope that its worth it.

So we got there and we ordered seafood and it was so good. We were really satisfied. We enjoyed our dinner and had fun eating our crabs and fish... We decided again to go there maybe next week.

So guys, if u wanna try good seafood go to BAY BREEZE SEAFOOD RESTAURANT AT HENDERSNVILLE NORTH CAROLINA.

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

HI Esbert musta kana jan oi? nag perform pala kayo about CPR. Dumaan din ako nyan b4 bata tsaka matanda young pinag practisan namin, sumakit yong bibig ko pag katapos kasi manikin yong pinag practisan namin, medyo matigas ang manikan kaya mahirap ipasok yong mu sa tiyan ng manikin. kaya hayon palagi akong nag retake perform sa manikin.

Melissa said...

by the way naka limotan ko.my Tag pala ako sayo i copy molang tapos e paste mu sa blog mo pag katapos answeran mu yong question.
try to click my blog makita mo doon ang title "10 Reasons I Marry My Hubby"