Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation

Yesterday was a very wonderful, interesting and fun for me. I did learned a lot on how to perform the so called CPR(Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation).

I`ve never done this before and now i finally learned how to do it. This is not a hard thing to learn. And for me it is very interesting for u can do it anywhere in case u see an accident wherein people loss their breath and fainted. U can also do it in our home, restaurants or fast food whenever we see people choking. It`s a way to help them restore their breaths. This often happens to people with cardiac arrest, and to children and babies having respiratory attacks...

For me, it is worth knowing it for i can help people in times they needed. It`s really so helpful. I think this is the best so far that I`ve leaned in school for the last 2 weeks of my classes. I'm expecting to lean more ways on how to do first aid in my next classes.

No comments: