Friday, September 26, 2008

A Visit To Washington DC


Last month was my first time to visit Washington, DC. My husband and my father-in-law and of course me drove all the way there last August 28,2008 afternoon. It was pouring rain that day with lighting and thunderstorms. I can say a very bad day but still despite the heavy rain we made it to our destination safely.


It`s about 10 hours drive from our house to DC. We got there about 10 at night and looked right away for a hotel to stay. In short we stayed at holiday inn hotel for 2 days and 2 nights. i had so much fun and i really enjoyed exploring the whole state. Me and my husband were very happy together as we go to places, museums and libraries. He was never been in that place and so as me so the place is new to us and very interesting to see.


First night we went for a walk and of course we went to a bar and stayed out till 3:00 in the morning. and second day we went to see the everything in the city.


I love the placed and it is very interesting place and i`d love to go there again for the second time.

No comments: